Our School Uniform
Eastfield Infants' and Nursery school has a school uniform which must be worn every day.
All year round, our uniform comprises:
- White - Shirt / Polo shirt / Blouse
- Grey or Black - skirt / pinafore dresses
- Red school sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Sensible flat, black school shoes (no high heels)
- School coat suitable for outdoor play on wet and cold days.
- Hats, scarves and gloves in the cold weather
In Summer, children can wear
- Red and white gingham dresses
- Knee length grey or black tailored shorts
- Sun hats
Children will also need a pair of wellingtons for outdoor activites and welly walks.
Eastfield Infants' and Nursery School sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased online from the Tesco Embroidery service, click here, or bought locally from Cojo’s Sportswear Shop, Mercer Row, Louth.
All children will require P.E. clothing
- Black or navy PE shorts
- Red polo shirt (with school logo)
- Plimsolls for indoor PE / Trainers for outdoor PE
Children should keep their P.E. kit in school in a drawstring bag
Please note: Red polo shirts and PE bags are available from Tesco just click here